Importance of Cash
The saying “Revenue is vanity, profit is sanity, but cash is king” has always rung true. There is no denying that the best way to make money is when you’re paid in physical cash. One of the best ways to make cash is to get cash for your car and this guide is going to help you do just that!
Cash is always relevant, highly dependable, and you can use it for almost anything.
Cash can give buyers the upper hand, especially when they are bargaining or haggling with someone. When you have cash, you can use it as leverage, which might not be possible with other forms of payments such as credit or debit cards.
Many of the business owners, financial gurus, tycoons, moguls, and CEOs of organizations all over the world have stated the importance of cash time and time again.
Ways to Make More Cash
Every individual can make use of more cash as Americans sink deeper and deeper into the quagmire of credit card debt and student loans (this is going to be even more common during the prevailing coronavirus pandemic).
There happen to be a few different ways to make some extra cash to assist you in having more cash in the future from your main source of income. The easiest of these ways include:
- Get a side gig somewhere (for instance, you can get side gig jobs on a freelancing platform like Upwork or Fiverr), or a second job to augment your income. Drumming up side gigs from home is a very simple way to make money, especially for housewives.
- Sell off things that you do not need to make extra cash. These things can be anything lying around in your house or elsewhere. That includes furniture items, kitchen utensils, an old car, and so forth. You can also sell the junk items in your garage at a modest price to a junk buyer.
You can easily make cash by these methods to improve your financial situation.
Most Common Side Gig Types to Make Extra Cash
There is no doubt that the best side gigs are a great way for people to make some extra cash when they need it the most. The workforce that depends on these task-based gigs is the gig economy.
The most common types of side gigs that pay well in the gig economy include:
- Ride-sharing companies: Uber, Lyft, among a few other small companies
- Delivery drivers: This can be for food items or products. Examples for food include UberEats, Doordash, Postmates, and so forth
- Service industries: Gig workers who provide a service or complete a task for someone else on platforms like TaskRabbit, Fiverr, etc.
- Freelancers: Usually creative, skill-based, and specific to an industry. Freelancers find gigs on platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, etc. as stated above.
Downsizing Helps to Make Cash!
Downsizing is one thing that most of the people do and some point in their lives to make extra cash.
So the question is how to downsize? Downsizing can be (among other things):
- Selling things you do not need (such as those mentioned earlier)
- Changing service companies so that you pay less money per month and are able to save more cash
- Selling a house or an apartment that is bigger than you and your family members need
- Selling something that is expensive to maintain, gas guzzler, or a junk car in your garage that is falling apart and is costing more money to maintain than it is worth
You can get a number of additional downsizing tips online as well.
What is the Easiest Way to Save or Make Cash?
The easiest way to save cash, or make cash, is by selling your car and downsizing to something that fits your needs better. For example, not everyone needs a gas-guzzling SUV, truck, or crossover. If you have a long commute, it might be worth it to downsize to a mid-sized sedan or even think about buying a hybrid such as a Toyota Prius, which is one of the cars with good gas mileage.
Furthermore, even if you have a comfortable luxury car that’s fun to drive, it can have expensive maintenance and substandard gas mileage. If you have a Lexus, for example, that vehicle is expensive to maintain, and DIY maintenance can be difficult.
What you can do is switch to a luxury vehicle that is less expensive to maintain and easy to do so yourself. Such vehicles include the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry etc. These cars are also some of the best gas mileage cars.
What to Know About Your Old or Junk Car that You Need to Sell for Cash
Although some people might just need to downsize their vehicle by selling their old one (and getting cash for old cars) for something more efficient, some individuals might need to get rid of a vehicle altogether. If you have an old or junk car that you need to sell for cash, the first thing you should keep in mind is whether your car is:
- An old car with no severe damage but lots of wear-and-tear. You can read more about getting cash for your used car here!
- A junk car that is broken. You can read more about selling your junk, damaged or broken car here.
- A totaled car with a salvage title. You can read more about selling your totaled, salvage title car for cash here.
What Kind Of Cash Offers to Expect for Your Car?
After you determine what kind of car you have, you will need to know what kind of cash offers to expect. Different places will give you different offers based on:
- What they think the car is worth
- The year the car was made
- The make
- The model
- The condition of the car
- The title status of the car
You can usually expect around the $300 – $500 cash for all the types of cars listed above.. This price, however, will vary greatly depending on the amount of damage that the car has. You can read more about how much your car is worth here!
Buying and Selling Cars from Dealership
Many people sell their cars so that they can buy a cheaper, less expensive, or more efficient vehicle to replace their old ones. In this case, it can be useful to go to any of the car dealerships that buy cars and see how much they will give you in trade-in value.
You can also trade-in your car for cash, but this is usually the worst way to sell your car for cash.
There also happens to be a misconception that bringing cash to a dealership gives you the upper hand. While this is true at used car dealerships, the new car dealerships really do not care if your car is financed or paid in cash.
You can read more about selling cars for cash to a dealership here.
A Car Buyer: The Best Option to Sell Your Car for Cash
Undeniably, the best way to sell a car for cash that most of the people are not aware of is a car buyer
These car buyers purchase cars from the public for cash and take care of all the paperwork, so you do not have to bother yourself with any of the documents. Moreover, car buyers provide free junk car removal or towing service for your car, so you need not worry about how you will transport your vehicle. This is particularly useful if you do not have any car removal services operating in close vicinity of where you reside.
You can read more about getting paid for your junk car removal here!
We hold the distinction of being the premier car buyer in the auto industry and make the entire buying and selling process as easy as possible. The prime benefits of engaging our services are that we only pay cash to our customers, and you can expect the car that you are selling to be gone from your property in 24 hours or less. We also provide free towing services for your car. Hence, you do not have to pay a dime to get your car to us. We will approach you and take your car off your hands, free of charge! Talk about convenience!
All it really takes is 5 to 10 minutes on the phone with one of our offer specialists. You can schedule the time and place for your pick-up, and we will be sure to have your check ready in 24 hours! You can read more about how to sell your car fast for cash here!
Reach out to us today if you want to sell your car for quick cash and a competitive offer.