5 Most Affordable Cheap Cars of 2019The year 2018 has come to a close. So it’s only right to begin the new year right. Many new cars have come out so far this year, some with more upgrades than the other. Many with a hefty price tag, and a few with just the right one. Today we will be digging deep to help find you the ultimate list of the best affordable cars of 2019. So many vehicles with the title of best budget car of 2019 or best affordable new cars of 2019. We are here to end the war once and for all. Of all of the many vehicle brands out there, of all of the brands competing for a spot on this list, only a select few meet the qualifications. Let’s begin.
- 2019 KIA Sorento – $20,000 If you look at the price, you may think this is a bottom bargain SUV with squashed interior, and a very audible rough ride. You have the right to think so when this SUV is one of the lowest prices in its class. How good is it actually? KIA Sorento was specifically made to produce a smooth comfortable quiet ride to the likes of most luxury SUVs. Typical with most affordable KIA’s comes the luxury interior design and spacious layout of the vehicle. The Sorento has one of the lowest prices for a three row SUV.
- Toyota Avalon (Best Large Car for the Money) $37,000The Toyota Avalon has been labeled ‘’The Best Large Car for the Money’’. The Avalon features a comfortable fit including spacious cabins and a smooth ride that makes any trip a breeze. Where the Avalon really shows it’s bang for the buck is in the ownership costs. Running prices are low and the vehicle has an excellent reliability score. So, repairs should rarely occur. This isn’t just a price post, this is aimed at getting you the best vehicle for the price….over time.
- 2019 Audi A3: (Best Luxury Small Car for the Money) $31,000As a well known brand in the automotive industry, Audi has consistently been climbing the ranks for a solid decade now. With that climb you would expect a drastic rise in prices. Right? Wrong. The A3 is the perfect example of how a vehicle with the interior design of that such and it’s prestige doesn’t have to pinch your pockets. It not only impresses with it’s performance and style. And of course, low ownership costs. A stat proves that over a 5 year span you’ll spend less to fully own this car than almost any other vehicle in its class.
- 2019 Ford Edge (Best 2-Row SUV for the Money) $29,000This vehicle is such a diverse and refined two-row SUV with a comfortable hush ride. Not to mention the technology side of the road traveling experience. The Edge’s price is beyond good for it’s class. Once again, with one of the lowest ownership prices around, you can’t go wrong with the 2019 Ford Edge.
- 2019 Toyota Camry (Best Midsize Car for the Money) $27,000Probably the most known vehicle in the history of cars. Need I say more? Fine I will. When you consider cheap, affordable, durable and dependable, Toyota Camry should be the first car that comes to mind. This car is by far the leading brand for safety features. The Camry dishes you all of that with a base price that’s barely above the class average, and ownership costs are lower than average. You a little more upfront, but you’ll stack up savings down the way.