1-800-Cash-For-Junk-Cars is the easy answer to your question, “Who’ll junk my car for cash?” We’ve been buying wrecked and junk cars for over 35 years. We are paying cash offers and providing free towing with every offer.
Who’ll Junk My Car For Cash Near Me
As one of North America’s leading junk car buyers, we are in almost every major metropolitan area in the country. With nearly 200 locations in the United States and Canada, we’re able to provide your cash offer to you within 24 hours, in most cases.
How Do I Junk My Car for Cash
- Complete the form on this page telling us about your junk car, truck, SUV or RV
- Accept our cash offer and schedule an appointment for us to come to pick up your junk vehicle that’s convenient for you
- We Pick up your vehicle do all the paperwork and deliver your cash offer in person
Don’t let your junk car sit any longer waiting for a buyer. Sell us your car online! We’re here to take it off your hand.
Why Junk My Car with 1-800 Cash For Junk Cars
We are different than the average junk car buyer. Selling a car to a junkyard usually means paying for towing and costly hidden fees, like paying for fluids to be removed from the car. With 1-800-cash-For-Junk-Cars, you’ll never pay hidden fees, and we guarantee our offer over the phone and send a follow-up email with the guaranteed purchase price. Towing is always FREE with 1-800-Cash-For-Junk-Cars.
- You can junk your car in any condition including, wrecked, running or not. We buy junk cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, vans, motorcycles and boats.
- We are the eco-friendly for junk car removal because we will recycle your vehicle by connecting with auto rebuilders and recyclers from across the world.
- There is no paperwork involved. Once you sign the title to your car, we will do all of the transfer paperwork for you at our offices.
- We pay you at the time we pick-up your vehicle. We’ll hand you a check for the agreed upon amount right then and there.
- Our customer service is award-winning. Our junk car buyers will walk you through our simple process. The only thing you need to worry about is getting to the bank!